Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"When you take a breath, that's God Twittering"

Tonight, Amanda told me my article was decent, and that I'd probably develop into a good journalist, complimented my Photoshop skills and said I have a good eye for detail and that I will probably become a good designer.
She also asked me, specifically, to do Photoshop stuff on other pages.

And she complimented the horoscopes, of which I wrote all. She said they seemed real.

I feel incredibly pleased and validated.

Possibly my best work-Monday yet.

2 comments:

Rebecca Werkmeister said...

Oh, you know. :]

Have you ever really thought about journalism? Or being an editor?

Print is going out, but there are still options. I mean... what does somebody do with a BA in English? ;P

Miss Olivia said...

Journalism just really doesn't catch my fancy.

And I am considering editing but not in a journalistic setting.
Or at least not for a newspaper.


I CAN PERFORM ON AVENUE Q. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Also, I'm considering trying to become photo editor for my senior year. But that's a year and some away from now and a lot can change.